Advanced Medicine Imaging Booking Procedures
Advanced Medicine Imaging Opening Hours:
Monday - Friday
- 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
How to fix an appointment:
- Call or E-mail for your appointment booking
- Appointment booking via
- Tel: (+65) 6708 7888 ;
- WhatsApp: (+65) 9189 9877
- Email: email@example.com
- Please provide your name, I/C Number, mobile/contact number, health screening package, voucher key you received, preferred date and time.
Preparing For The Health Screening
Prior to attending your health screening, here is some important information to help you prepare for your appointment.
- Please fast (no food and drinks) for at least eight hours before your health screening appointment. Drinking of some plain water is allowed.
- Please postpone your diabetes medications until you have seen the doctor and have broken your fast.
- Please wear comfortable clothing (top and bottom) as you may be required to change/remove your top or bottom garment for specific scans.
- Please avoid applying deodorants, perfume, powder or cream to your underarms or chest if you are undergoing a mammogram
For ladies – Please note that pap smear, urine and stool tests should be done seven days after the last day of menstruation. Pls schedule your screening appointment accordingly.
If you are menstruating on the day of your appointment, please inform our clinic staff on arrival. You will not be able to perform your urine, stool and Pap smear tests because the presence of blood in these tests would produce inaccurate results. The tests can be arranged to be done on the day of your review instead.
- Fasting is also necessary for patients who will be undergoing ultrasound of the abdomen or hepatobiliary system (liver). Please refrain from eating and drinking until the clinic staff advise you to do so.
- Some scans such as the pelvic ultrasound or ultrasound of kidney and bladder will require you to have a full bladder. Our nurses will instruct you to drink several glasses of water, and avoid urinating before the scan.
- If you are undergoing the treadmill test, please bring along an additional change of clothes and appropriate footwear. Please stop medications such as beta-blockers 3 days before your test date. Please speak to our clinic staff prior to your test for clarification.
1 Biopolis Drive #01-02/03 Amnios Singapore 138622