AsiaMedic Health Screening Booking Procedures
AsiaMedic Wellness Assessment Centre Operating Hours:
- Mondays to Fridays: 8:30AM to 5:30PM
- Saturdays: 8:30AM to 12:30PM
- Sundays and Public Holidays: Closed
How to fix an appointment:
- Call or E-mail for your appointment booking
- At least 1 week in advance during off peak season (Jan – Sep)
- At least 2 weeks in advance during peak season (Oct – Dec)
- Appointment booking Tel: (+65) 6789 8888 (Ext 2) ; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; WhatsApp: (+65) 9641 5208
- Please provide your name, I/C Number, mobile/contact number, company name, health screening package, preferred date and time, any request for female or male doctor
- For ladies, urine and stool tests should be done 7 days after menstruation.
Before the Health Screening
- Fast for 8 hours before the screening; sips of plain water may be taken, if thirsty
- Postpone taking any routine morning medicine if blood sample is required.
- Please bring along your running attire if your package includes Treadmill Stress ECG.
- For ladies doing mammogram, do not apply deodorant or talcum powder
At the Health Screening Centre
- Register at the counter with your identification card once you arrive at the centre.
- Blood sample will be taken by our staff.
- Complimentary breakfast will be provided at our lounge. Kindly consume your breakfast only after your blood sample is taken.
- Health screening will be completed within 3 – 4 hours.
Post Screening Review
- Your Medical Report will be ready for collection approximately in two weeks time
- A follow up review of your medical report will be arranged by our clinic staff after you have completed all your tests.
Location and Directions
- 350 Orchard Road, #08-00 Shaw House Singapore 238868
- Alight at Shaw Centre along Claymore Hill Road
- Proceed to Shaw Centre Car Park Lift Lobby
- Take lift to Level 8
- Cross the car park and follow the signs to AsiaMedic’s rear entrance
(Bus No. 7, 36, 77, 105, 106, 111, 123, 132, 174, 174e, 502, 502A)
- Alight at bus stop in front of Thai Embassy along Orchard Road
- Proceed to Shaw House Office Lift Lobby (Before Isetan entrance)
- Take lift to Level 8
- Follow the signs to AsiaMedic’s rear entrance
- Enter Shaw Centre Car Park along Claymore Hill Road
- Proceed to Car Park Level 8
- Alight at Orchard MRT Station
- Exit from the gantry facing ION
- Turn right and proceed to underpass to Wheelock Place
- Take underpass from Wheelock Place to Shaw Centre
- Take escalator up to Shaw Centre and proceed to Shaw House Office Lift Lobby (To the left of Isetan entrance)
- Take lift up to Level 8
- Note: Shaw House (Level 8) links to Shaw Centre (Level 8) via the car park