StarMed Health Screening Booking Procedures
StarMed Specialist Centre Opening Hours:
Monday - Friday
- 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
- 8:30 am - 01:00 pm
How to fix an appointment:
- Call or E-mail for your appointment booking
- Appointment booking via
- Please provide your name, I/C Number, mobile/contact number, health screening package, voucher key you received, preferred date and time, any request for female or male doctor
Preparing For The Health Screening
Fasting is required the night before your health screening (8 hours before, specifically for blood tests, abdomen, and liver ultrasound). This ensures accuracy of your blood test results for glucose, lipid, and triglycerides. You may drink water during this fasting period.
If you are on medication or on any supplements, please do not consume any medication or supplements on the day of screening. You may resume consumption of your medication after your blood test is completed on the screening day.
If you have received any medical reports, x-ray / ultrasound images and laboratory results within the past year, please bring them along with you.
If you are feeling unwell on the day of your screening, we can help to reschedule your appointment at your convenience. This is because overall fitness and medication such as antibiotics may affect your screening results.
If you are pregnant or suspect that you are pregnant, please let us know before hand or consult a doctor to find out if you are suitable for the health screening.
Casual attire is preferred. Consider wearing or bringing comfortable shoes, as a treadmill test may be part of your selected package.
The entire screening process may take 3 to 5 hours, depending on the package selected.
Post Screening Review
- At the end of your screening, our doctor will review the full health screening report results with you.
- It will typically take about a week for your Health Screening Review to be ready.
- If a medical issue discovered, you will be referred to our center’s specialists, but a referral letter will be provided to our screeners if they prefer to have own arrangements.
12 Farrer Park Station Road, Singapore 217565